We are now working normally, with just a few changes because of what we have learned from the pandemic. You do not need to wear a mask to attend.
New patients are always welcome at the Practice. Please contact our Reception team by telephone on 01482 658 990, email email@example.com or in person to join our waiting list.
We are currently accepting new adult private patients, and children on the NHS.
What to expect
In order to provide the best dental care for you, we allow plenty of time for our New Patient Consultation.
We would like to know:
- Why you have come – just for a check-up, or with a particular problem?
- Do you have any special requirements? Are you a nervous patient?
- A bit about your health. If you are on any medications, please bring details.
Then we would like a look at your mouth, and will examine the soft tissues, gums, and finally teeth. If need be, we will take x-rays.
- We will explain the findings, showing you where practical.
- We will propose any necessary treatment, and discuss it with you.
- Finally we will estimate the costs, agree a plan, and ask for your approval.
You can then either book your next appointment, or take all the time you need to think about what we have said and contact us when you are ready.